Southwestern Black Beans and Rice
- 2 cups black beans, drained (cooked or canned)
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, hot
Combine beans, oil, coriander, chili powder, cumin, Bragg Liquid Aminos, and salt in a large saucepan. Mix well.
Heat beans over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
Remove from heat and gently fold rice into bean mixture.