This stir-fry is a favorite at our house that finds it’s way onto our dinner table at least once a week. It is inspired by a recipe we got from the Beachbody Ultimate Reset.
- 2 Tbsp . Coconut Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2 medium Carrots, cut into diagonal slices
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper , sliced
- 1 Bok Choy head, chopped into bite-sized chunks
- 1 Zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (or Organic Soy Sauce)
- Tumeric (to taste)
- Korean Chili Flakes (to taste)
Heat coconut oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and carrot; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Add broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add bell pepper, zucchini and bok choy. Reduce heat to medium. Add spices to taste (I use tumeric and chili flakes). Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Turn off heat.
Add sesame oil and Bragg Liquid Aminos. Mix well.